Pups & Paddles
May 10, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm← All Events
It’s Thirsty Thursday AND MCBW, so let’s drink for a good, adorable cause!
We’ll be hosting our friends from Animal Rescue & Vet Support Services (ARVSS) and helping to raise money for their organization. ARVSS is a nonprofit group committed to rescuing animals in need and educating the public on humane issues.
1. rescue adoptable dogs from high-kill shelters in the mid-west
2. keep at least one “special needs” dog in need of extraordinary veterinary or rehabilitation in the rescue until he/she can go to a forever home
3. all rescue dogs will be kept in foster care until adopted
4. remain a self-supporting, all-volunteer organization
5. work to increase community awareness of humane issues in the world of animal rescue through public meet and greets and community events.
We will be holding a raffle & with each paddle sold know all of the proceeds raised will be going to ARVSS. You can drink, maybe win some stuff and help some canine friends in need.
Pups & Paddles, what’s more fun than that?